[imp] Stationary option selection reg.

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Jul 30 08:16:08 UTC 2009

The embedding happens in IMP_Compose::convertToMultipartRelated(), you
got to debug there.

Zitat von ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in>:

> Dear Jan, I am able to see the message.  But, I have HTTP_Request
> installed. See the output of test.php HORDE VERSION
>
>   * Horde: 3.3.4
>
> HORDE APPLICATIONS
>
>   * Dimp: H3 (1.1.2)
>   * Horde: 3.3.4
>   * Imp: H3 (4.3.4) (run Imp tests[1])
>   * Ingo: H3 (1.2.1) (run Ingo tests[2])
>   * Kronolith: H3 (2.3.1) (run Kronolith tests[3])
>   * Mimp: H3 (1.1.1)
>   * Mnemo: H3 (2.2.1)
>   * Nag: H3 (2.3.2)
>   * Passwd: H3 (3.1) (run Passwd tests[4])
>   * Turba: H3 (2.3.1) (run Turba tests[5])
>
> PHP VERSION
>
>   * View phpinfo() screen[6]
>   * View loaded extensions[7]
>   * PHP Version: 5.1.6
>   * PHP Major Version: 5.1
>   * PHP Minor Version: 6
>   * PHP Version Classification: release
>   * YOU ARE RUNNING A SUPPORTED VERSION OF PHP.
>
> PHP MODULE CAPABILITIES
>
>   * Ctype Support: YES
>   * DOM XML Support: YES
>   * FTP Support: YES
>   * GD Support: YES
>   * Gettext Support: YES
>   * GeoIP Support (via PECL extension): YES
>   * Iconv Support: YES
>   * GNU Iconv Support: YES
>   * IMAP Support: YES
>   * JSON Support: YES
>   * LDAP Support: YES
>   * LZF Compression Support: YES
>   * Mbstring Support: YES
>   * PCRE Support: YES
>   * PCRE UTF-8 Support: YES
>   * Mcrypt Support: YES
>   * memcached Support (memcache): YES
>   * MIME Magic Support (fileinfo): YES
>   * MIME Magic Support (mime_magic): YES
>   * MySQL Support: YES
>   * OpenSSL Support: YES
>   * PostgreSQL Support: YES
>   * Session Support: YES
>   * XML Support: YES
>   * Zlib Support: YES
>
> MISCELLANEOUS PHP SETTINGS
>
>   * magic_quotes_runtime disabled: YES
>   * memory_limit value: -1
> IF PHP'SINTERNAL MEMORY LIMIT IS NOT SET HIGH ENOUGH HORDE WILL NOT
> BE ABLE TO HANDLE LARGE DATA ITEMS (E.G. LARGE MAIL ATTACHMENTS IN
> IMP). YOU SHOULD SET THE VALUE OF MEMORY_LIMIT IN PHP.INI TO A
> SUFFICIENTLY HIGH VALUE - AT LEAST 64M IS RECOMMENDED.   * safe_mode
> disabled: YES
>   * session.use_trans_sid disabled: YES
>   * session.auto_start disabled: YES
>   * zlib.output_compression disabled: YES
>   * zend_accelerator.compress_all disabled: YES
>
> FILE UPLOADS
>
>   * file_uploads enabled: YES
>   * upload_max_filesize: 20M
>   * post_max_size: 20M
> This value should be several times the expect largest upload size
> (notwithstanding any upload limits present in an application). Any
> upload that exceeds this size will cause any state information sent
> along with the uploaded data to be lost. This is a PHP limitation
> and can not be worked around.
>
> REQUIRED HORDE CONFIGURATION FILES

> [...]

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/

Links:
------
[1] test.php
[2] /ingo/test.php
[3] /kronolith/test.php
[4] /passwd/test.php
[5] /turba/test.php
[6] /test.php?mode=phpinfo&amp;url=%2Ftest.php
[7] /test.php?mode=extensions&amp;url=%2Ftest.php
[8] /test.php?mode=unregister