[imp] getting the error in php error log.

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Fri Jul 31 04:13:29 UTC 2009

Dear List,

I am getting the following error in my php error log.

[31-Jul-2009 09:38:52] PHP Warning:  preg_replace() [<a
href='function.preg-replace'>function.preg-replace</a>]: Compilation
failed: recursive call could loop indefinitely at offset 40 in
/home/horde/lib/Horde/Text/Filter/html2text.php on line 213

This error comes when we are in the mode of HTML composition and click
on compose in Text mode.

Earlier, I had setup eaccelerator for caching and I suspected on it
and yesterday I changed over to XCache and the same problem continues.

This is w.r.t. latest stable Horde Groupware Webmail edition.

Has anybody else encountered the same problem?

Regards,

Anant Athavale.