[imp] Request for feature..

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Fri Jul 31 03:38:46 UTC 2009

Dear List,

I still have problem with images in stationary.  The images are shown within Intranet (the source of image is in Intranet).  As suggested by Jan, I checked presence of HTTP_Request which already exists.  He has asked me to debug more in function IMP_Compose::convertToMultipartRelated(), which I can not do with a production system.  I need to setup another test system and try out.  If any of you have faced similar problem, please let me know.  In my setup, I have PHP 5.1.6-23 of RHEL 5.3.  I am using all PEAR packages provided with Horde Groupware Webmail edition.

NOW, EVEN WITH THIS PROBLEM, SOME OF MY USERS HAVE STARTED USING STATIONARY FEATURE.  NOW, THEY WANT TO KNOW, HOW TO MAKE ONE OF THE STATIONARY AS A DEFAULT ONE.  LOOKS LIKE CURRENTLY THERE IS NO SUCH OPTION.  I AM LOOKING FORWARD FOR SUCH OPTION.

Regards,

Anant Athavale.