[imp] Re-ordering virtual inbox and trash

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Aug 11 12:16:37 UTC 2009

During a workshop with a client they proposed a change in the folder
tree that they implemented locally.
They moved both the virtual inbox and trash to the main folder tree,
i.e. out of the virtual folders parent node. The virtual inbox is
moved right next to the real inbox and renamed to Unread Messages. The
virtual trash is simply replacing the regular trash folder in position
and name.
These changes make a lot of sense to me, because "virtual *" doesn't
make much sense to end users, and they don't recognize them as saved
searches either, so they don't make much sense in the virtual folders
hierarchy.
I'd like to propose those changes upstream too, any more opinions?

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/