[imp] URGENT: Problems with receiving emails, please help asap

Harry RIckards hrickards at l33tmyst.com
Thu Aug 13 10:48:36 UTC 2009

monika at liquidappointments.co.uk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are using Horde Webmail for our company email.
>
> One of my emails: reena at liquidappointments.co.uk is not working
> properly, we can't receive any emails. Please bare in mind, this is a
> business enquiry and we need to resolve this as quickly as possible.
>
> Second of my emails, info at liquidappointments.co.uk is not working
> properly either, when I try to compose a mail, it doesn't show the
> full screen to write a mail, I can't use it for outbound mails at all.
>
> Unfortunately our IT person with the company is unavailable to reach,
> as he is on holiday at the moment.
>
> Do you have any suggestions?
>
> My direct line is 00442030564814
>
> Thank you in advance,
>
> Monika Masarova
> Telesales Manager
> Liquid Appointments

Hi Monika,

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean by your second problem,
would you be able to take a screenshot and upload it somewhere.

With regards to your first problem, I'm afraid it's probably a problem
with your mail server, not Horde. I can see that your mail servers are
run by justhost.com, which a friend of my also uses. I'll contact him
asking if he can receive mail on his address using justhost.

I've also sent you a test email (from hrickards at l33tmyst.com) directly
through your mail server (I telnetted to liquidappointments.co.uk on
port 25). Did that come through okay?

- --
Thanks
Harry Rickards <hrickards at l33tmyst.com>