[imp] Autocomplete not working for me

M. Rodrigo Monteiro falecom at rodrigomonteiro.net
Fri Sep 4 14:06:17 UTC 2009

Hi!

When composing, typing the name of an user in my local address book
(localsql), the autocomplete is doing fine.
But when I type a user that is in my other address book, an shared one
for all the users (in an MySQL table) the autocomplete doesn't work.
Also the search doensn't work when open the Address Book in the
compose window.
In the Address Book tab view and search are ok...

What am I doing wrong?

Regards,
Rodrigo.

--
M. Rodrigo Monteiro
falecom at rodrigomonteiro.net
"Free as in Freedom, not free as in free beer"
"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically
liberates others"
Linux User # 403730