[imp] Possible bug ?

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Mon Sep 14 06:56:02 UTC 2009

Citeren michel at casa.co.cu:

> Tomorrow i work to implement sasl authenticated in my MTA.
>
> this is my config imp , i don't see where i can lock the from_address

I don't know how to do that. I prefer *not* relaying at all on port 25
in the MTA and only allow relaying messages through port 587
(submission) if the SASL authenticated user is allowed to use that
from address.

By doing so, you can conveniently handle this in one location (the
MTA) and fix this problem for users that use webmail, as well as
people on a dial up connection (POP3/IMAP) who use your system for
mail delivery.

Best regards, Arjen