[imp] Autocomplete not working for me

Ariel VIVES ariel.vives at enpc.fr
Mon Sep 14 08:17:29 UTC 2009

gimili a écrit :
> M. Rodrigo Monteiro wrote:
>> On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 05:27, <lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de> wrote:
>>
>>> Zitat von ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in>:
>>>
>>> Works fine here. Be sure to set the "shared" Adressbook as searchable
>>> in the
>>> webmail settings for the user in question.
>>>

>> In the horde/turba/config/prefs.php
>>
>> $_prefs['addressbooks'] = array(
>>     //'value' => '',
>>     'value' => "localsql\nothersql",
>>     'locked' => false,
>>     //'shared' => false,
>>     'shared' => true,
>>     'type' => 'implicit',
>> );
>>
>> Is it?
>>

> I think the shared book has to be in a separate mysql table and
> specified separately in sources.php for the above to work in prefs.php.
> If both books are in the same mysql table with the use_shares set in
> sources.php you need to set both books as search able for each user in
> the web interface as mentioned by Anant.  You can lookup the number for
> the shared book in the table and put it in the prefs.php but the number
> for each users personal book is different so it won't work there.  For
> example I have 'value' => "36c6ce6ed28fbce9a25201789599be91" so that
> when a new user logs in the autocomplete gets the info from my shared
> book.  Please correct me if I am wrong.

Hi all,

I've got the same problem (trying to have autocomplete working for all
users) but with a personal adress book (mysql) and a shared adress book
(ldap).

here is my config :

in prefs.php :

$_prefs['addressbooks'] = array(
    'value' => "localldap\nlocalsql",
    //'locked' => false,
    'locked' => true,
    //'shared' => false,
    'shared' => true,
    'type' => 'implicit',
);

doesn't work with locked false or true
doesn't work with shared false or true

in sources.php :
for the ldap adress book, I've tried with use_shares => false.
doesn't work.
with true, doesn't work too.

but, when I'm loggued as a user, when I go in "Options", then "Address
Book", then "Address Books" and I put "Shared Directory" in "Choose
which address books to display, and in what order", it works...
thaht is this option that I want to activate for all the users, but
don't find where...

If anyone knows...

thanks

--