[imp] Autocomplete not working for me

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 11:54:08 UTC 2009

Ariel VIVES wrote:
> gimili a écrit :
>
>> M. Rodrigo Monteiro wrote:

>>> In the horde/turba/config/prefs.php
>>>
>>> $_prefs['addressbooks'] = array(
>>>     //'value' => '',
>>>     'value' => "localsql\nothersql",
>>>     'locked' => false,
>>>     //'shared' => false,
>>>     'shared' => true,
>>>     'type' => 'implicit',
>>> );
>>>
>>> Is it?
>>>

>> I think the shared book has to be in a separate mysql table and
>> specified separately in sources.php for the above to work in prefs.php.
>> If both books are in the same mysql table with the use_shares set in
>> sources.php you need to set both books as search able for each user in
>> the web interface as mentioned by Anant.  You can lookup the number for
>> the shared book in the table and put it in the prefs.php but the number
>> for each users personal book is different so it won't work there.  For
>> example I have 'value' => "36c6ce6ed28fbce9a25201789599be91" so that
>> when a new user logs in the autocomplete gets the info from my shared
>> book.  Please correct me if I am wrong.
>>

> Hi all,
>
> I've got the same problem (trying to have autocomplete working for all
> users) but with a personal adress book (mysql) and a shared adress book
> (ldap).
>
> here is my config :
>
> in prefs.php :
>
> $_prefs['addressbooks'] = array(
>     'value' => "localldap\nlocalsql",
>     //'locked' => false,
>     'locked' => true,
>     //'shared' => false,
>     'shared' => true,
>     'type' => 'implicit',
> );
>
> doesn't work with locked false or true
> doesn't work with shared false or true
> in sources.php :
> for the ldap adress book, I've tried with use_shares => false.
> doesn't work.
> with true, doesn't work too.
> but, when I'm loggued as a user, when I go in "Options", then "Address
> Book", then "Address Books" and I put "Shared Directory" in "Choose
> which address books to display, and in what order", it works...
> thaht is this option that I want to activate for all the users, but
> don't find where...

Do you know how to lookup that user's settings that work in the mysql
table?  Could you post that info.  If you get that info and then put it
in prefs.php it might work.  I would have thought that it would have
worked with different sources and use_shares =>false.  BTW:  I think
that when testing you have to use a new user that has never had that set
before so that they get the settings from prefs.php.

--
gimili