[imp] Deleting users

Aria Bamdad aria at bsc.gwu.edu
Mon Sep 14 13:13:46 UTC 2009

Thanks for the link.  I had seen these before but some of these scripts do
not remove data from all of various horde webmail components.  I was more
interested to know if there would ever be a tool that is built into the
administration screens that would allow for this.  It seems pretty
elementary that something like this would be needed and one shouldn't have
to resort to home grown stuff!

Thanks