[imp] how to share an adressbook

Thierry CHEN frms at webologix.com
Fri Sep 18 16:52:55 UTC 2009

Thaks a lot for your reply

A global shared adress book would be fine but the other solution is OK.

What do you mean by the target user ? I opened all permissions on the global adress book(turba) (administration>setup>turba> and on the admin account I created an adressbook with all permissions opened. Is it what you meant ?

Quoting Mike Husmann <husmann at morningside.edu>:

> Is your goal to make a global shared address book for all users, or,
> as a user, share a single address book?
>
> If a single address book:
> Are you able to get to the permissions page spoken of in an earlier response?
> Did you enter the right permissions for the target user?
>

> Mike
>

> Quoting Thierry CHEN <frms at webologix.com>:
>
>> I followed the FAQ
>> http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/Config?referrer=FAQ%2FAdmin#
>> but nothing shown as shared in any user account.
>> Could somebody help on this, even for documentation somewhere. I
>> start to believe horde is an undocumented and dead project.
>>
>> --
>> Thierry CHEN
>> webologix.com

Thierry CHEN