[imp] how to share an adressbook

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Sep 18 17:54:07 UTC 2009

Quoting Thierry CHEN <frms at webologix.com>:

> I followed the FAQ
> http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/Config?referrer=FAQ%2FAdmin#
> but nothing shown as shared in any user account.

Did you actually share it with someone (i.e., give it permissions
for someone else, etc)?  What did you do exactly?

> Could somebody help on this

Probably, if you provide further details...  Like version of Horde/Turba
to start with.

> even for documentation somewhere. I start to believe horde is an
> undocumented and dead project.

Poorly documented maybe, dead certainly not!  But always good to insult
a project when asking for help with it... ;)

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

This message is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind,
either expressed or implied.  Use this message at your own risk.