[imp] Attach a copy of your PGP public key to the message?

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at opengroupware.us
Mon Sep 28 12:25:08 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-09-28 at 16:45 +0530, ANANT S ATHAVALE wrote:
> After upgrade from Horde Groupware WebMail edition from 1.2.3 to
> 1.2.4, I am getting one additional option to select during composing a
> new message.
> Attach a copy of your PGP public key to the message?
> We do not have any PGP key servers defined.  I do not want this option
> to be seen during compose.  How can I disable this?

imp/config/prefs.php

// Activate PGP support?
// 0 = no, 1 = yes
$_prefs['use_pgp'] = array(
    'value' => 0,
    'locked' => true,
    'shared' => false,
    'type' => 'implicit'
);

BTW, you don't need to have PGP key servers to use PGP/GPG.  Users can
upload their own key and import keys into their address book manually.