[imp] Attach a copy of your PGP public key to the message?

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Mon Sep 28 12:44:13 UTC 2009

Hi,

Thanks for your input.  The prefs.php seems to have got modified after
upgrade.  The new content w.r.t. use_pgp are as below.

$_prefs['use_pgp'] = array(
     'value' => 0,
     'locked' => true,
     'shared' => false,
     'hook' => true,
     'type' => 'implicit'
);

Though, I had set value to 0 and locked = true, it was still showing.
The new line which has got added after applying patch is hook = true.
I don't know how this line got added.  It is not there in patch file.
But, there was some output like below while applying patch for
prefs.php of imp.

patching file imp/config/prefs.php
Hunk #1 succeeded at 1412 with fuzz 2 (offset -1 lines).

Anyway thanks for pointing out.  I have removed the 'hook' line and
hence this option is not showing up now.

Regards,
ANANT.

----- Message from awilliam at opengroupware.us ---------