[imp] calendar alerts

Thierry CHEN frms at webologix.com
Mon Sep 28 15:57:50 UTC 2009

Hi

When I set an alarm on a calendar event I get a javacript alert with the calendar event title that I can close but comes back at each page refresh, whatever the page is.

At the begining I could stop this by unsetting the alarm in the concerned event but now the alarm comes back and the browser crashes with no any messages in apache nor horde.log

horde webmail groupware edition 1.2.4 on Debian

--
Thierry CHEN
webologix.com