[imp] Another Snag

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Sep 30 09:10:32 UTC 2009

Zitat von Wayne Catterton <ciscoswitch at putercom.org>:

> I've got the virtual logins working, so you only have to enter the
> username and not the domain to login, and it works with all my domains.
>
> However, I noticed that things I set with the admin account in one domain,
> do not get set in the other domain.  Such as turning on 'report as spam'
> on all my accounts in the one domain it shows up, but on the other domain
> it's not there.
>
> Any suggestions on how to make all prefs global across all domains?

What you say is a bit confusing. You can't set global preferences
through the admin account.
You probably talk about the configuration, which can be edited through
an admin account. Any changes there are global. If they don't apply to
a certain domain, then you probably a vhost configuration file for
that domain that overwrites the global settings.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/