[imp] Another Snag

Wayne Catterton ciscoswitch at putercom.org
Wed Sep 30 16:27:48 UTC 2009

Thanks, I thought it wasn't global, because after I set something, it
wasn't showing up.  I had to logout and close the browser and then log
back in to see changes.  I imagine this is something with the session and
cache.. might have to turn it off, especially during testing.

> Zitat von Wayne Catterton <ciscoswitch at putercom.org>:
>
>> I've got the virtual logins working, so you only have to enter the
>> username and not the domain to login, and it works with all my domains.
>>
>> However, I noticed that things I set with the admin account in one
>> domain,
>> do not get set in the other domain.  Such as turning on 'report as spam'
>> on all my accounts in the one domain it shows up, but on the other
>> domain
>> it's not there.
>>
>> Any suggestions on how to make all prefs global across all domains?
>
> What you say is a bit confusing. You can't set global preferences
> through the admin account.
> You probably talk about the configuration, which can be edited through
> an admin account. Any changes there are global. If they don't apply to
> a certain domain, then you probably a vhost configuration file for
> that domain that overwrites the global settings.
>
> Jan.

> http://horde.org/consulting/

Wayne Catterton CCNA
Network Engineer