[imp] Language Setting lost in IE

Ferdinand Gruber fer.grub at yahoo.de
Wed Sep 30 21:46:19 UTC 2009

Jan Schneider schrieb:
> Zitat von Ferdinand Gruber <fer.grub at yahoo.de>:
>
>> Hi,
>> the language setting in the dropdown box of the login window get lost in
>> Internet Explorer.
>>
>> In Firefox the choosen language remains after logout of horde/imp and
>> after restart of firefox.
>> In IE the chosen language gets lost after logout of horde/imp.
>> I have to choose the right language again.
>>
>> I supposed the cookie settings to cause this problem. I set all cookies
>> to be allowed but nothing changes.
>
> There is no cookie. The language that is configured as the preferred
> language in the browser's setting is being used.
>
> Jan.
Hi,
the preferred language was set to de-AT (that has been set automatically
from Windows).

Now I added de-DE to the available languages and horde appears in German
after restart of the IE ...
Many of Austrian users will have the same problem - I regard that as a
bug in horde.

Ferdinand

--
Ferdinand Gruber