[imp] DataTree

Wayne Catterton ciscoswitch at putercom.org
Thu Oct 1 03:05:52 UTC 2009

Hi,

Still working on my setup, making some custom stuff, however, I had a
question about the Datatree.  Should the horde_datatree and
horde_datatree_attributes tables be putting anything into them?   In the
admin options I have it set to SQL and horde default.  I never saw
anything go into the database, so I went back and set the table names in
the admin options, but I still don't see anything in the database.  I have
created a group and a shared addressbook, and some permissions..

Just though that was odd, anything I should be checking? or concerned about?

Thanks,

--
Wayne Catterton CCNA
Network Engineer