[imp] DataTree

Patrick Domack patrickdk at patrickdk.com
Thu Oct 1 04:22:18 UTC 2009

Unoffically I wouldn't worry about it. But then I'm not using
permissions, groups, and shared addressbooks.

I only see a single entry per user for nag/kronolith/mnemo in
horde_datatree, and I believe this is cause of the older version of
horde installed on that system.

On my fully updated horde system, that's been running for the last two
years, it's completely empty.