[imp] How to use custom HTML for quotas?

Federico Giannici giannici at neomedia.it
Wed Jan 27 17:13:22 UTC 2010

We used IMP 3 a few years ago (for a while I was the Italian
translator). Now we are installing Horde 3 and Imp 4.

We need to show some custom HTML where the quotas are shown. With IMP 3
used to do it with the imp_show_quota() hook, but now with IMP 4 we only
found the _imp_hook_quota() hook, that is not suitable for this.

What is the best way to do it now?

Maybe we have to modify the "templates/quota/quota.html" file? Can we
insert PHP code there? Is there any documentation about Horde Templates?

Thanks.

     __
    |-                      giannici at neomedia.it