[imp] How to use custom HTML for quotas?

mtecles at biof.ufrj.br mtecles at biof.ufrj.br
Wed Jan 27 19:18:49 UTC 2010

On 27 Jan 2010 at 18:13, Federico Giannici wrote:

> We used IMP 3 a few years ago (for a while I was the Italian
> translator). Now we are installing Horde 3 and Imp 4.
>
> We need to show some custom HTML where the quotas are shown. With IMP 3
> used to do it with the imp_show_quota() hook, but now with IMP 4 we only
> found the _imp_hook_quota() hook, that is not suitable for this.
>
> What is the best way to do it now?
>
> Maybe we have to modify the "templates/quota/quota.html" file? Can we
> insert PHP code there? Is there any documentation about Horde Templates?
>

> Thanks.

I customized some of IMP files to do this, of course each IMP upgrade
I must go through each one of those new files, compare and and modify
them. Currently I am using Horde 3.3.6 and IMP H3 4.3.6. The files I
modify  are:

imp/lib/IMP.php
imp/lib/Quota.php
imp/lib/Quota/command.php

Mauricio

Mauricio J. T. Tecles
Instituto de Biofisica Carlos Chagas Filho - UFRJ
Edificio do Centro de Ciencias da Saude, Bloco G
Av. Carlos Chagas Filho, 373
Cidade Universitaria, Ilha do Fundao
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Brasil