[imp] Automatically change identity based on IMAP folder?

Eugene Kerner ekerner at ekerner.com
Thu Feb 11 22:42:55 UTC 2010

I dont know the answer but I do know that what youre trying to do should
have been standard mail client behavior years ago.

So often you have a small online business that must provide emails for
admin, support, feedback, sales and so on.
Usually in those cases you catch them all in say the admin account and reply
from there, but it breaks integrity coz the reply comes from a different
respondent.

My 2 bobs worth.