[imp] Use of Back Button in IMP & Vanishing Left Nav

Brian Leggee brian at leggee.com
Thu Feb 18 20:30:00 UTC 2010

   Sometimes (but not always) when I use my Browser's Back button
(Firefox) in IMP, the Left Nav Side-bar vanishes, and the only way I
can get it back is to log off & back on.

   Does anyone have a fix for this, or do I just need to "not" use the
back button?

   This usually happens when I am perusing theu emails, and I am
looking at an email, and want to return back to the 1-liner list of
emails. Maybe there is a better way to do this.

   Help anybody !!! Thanks in advance.