[imp] Use of Back Button in IMP & Vanishing Left Nav

C Tech ctech at tcoek12.org
Thu Feb 18 22:38:22 UTC 2010

Probably a good idea to not use the back button.

>    This usually happens when I am perusing theu emails, and I am
> looking at an email, and want to return back to the 1-liner list of
> emails. Maybe there is a better way to do this.

When viewing an email, there should be a link near the top right corner for
"back to inbox."  That link should take you back to the same view of the
inbox you were looking at before you clicked into the message.

I'm not sure if that will solve your problem but that's how I do it and
haven't seen the problem you described.

-rj