[imp] Use of Back Button in IMP & Vanishing Left Nav

Eugene Kerner ekerner at ekerner.com
Thu Feb 18 22:58:16 UTC 2010

My 2 bobs worth again ...

To my fellow developers out there: "Dont use the back button" is not a
solution.

So many websites now are breaking the back button with things like ajax, and
then rather than fixing their mistake they are sayiong saying "stuff it the
user shouldnt use the back button".
But guess what, the user will use the back button, so all you are doing is
making your site or application dodgy and unprofessional.
The biggest offender is facebook.

Thanks,
Eugene.