[imp] Logout problem

Gary Smith gary.smith at holdstead.com
Thu Mar 11 00:25:05 UTC 2010

I opened horde on my terminal server yesterday.  Closed all browsers, came back today (about 20 hours later), opened a browser to the web mail, and I was still logged in.  I have $conf[session][timeout] = 0.  Obviously I have missed something.  We are using MySql based sessions as well.  I know that this wasn't happening 9 months ago.

As for the version, I run this once every two weeks to get latest:

cvs co -r FRAMEWORK_3 horde framework
cd /exports/www/html/download/horde/
cvs co -r FRAMEWORK_3 imp ingo kronolith mnemo nag turba dimp mimp
cd /exports/www/html/download/framework
./install-packages.php -d /usr/share/pear

Then I copy the files over with tar (after making a backup, of course), leaving the original configs intact only updating the configs when they become outdated.  I should be pretty up to date.

Any assistance on this would be greatly appreciated.