[imp] question about IMP 5

Kevin Hanser imp-ml at hanser.org
Wed Mar 10 18:50:38 UTC 2010

Ok, thanks for the info!  Maybe I'll just start off by checking out
DIMP first, and then go from there :)

I don't have as much time as I used to to be as adventurous anymore ;)

and since you say H4 is still under heavy dev, it seems that DIMP may
be my best option for now, so I'll check into that first I think.

thx!