[imp] Logout problem

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Mar 15 10:07:30 UTC 2010

Zitat von Gary Smith <gary.smith at holdstead.com>:

> I opened horde on my terminal server yesterday.  Closed all
> browsers, came back today (about 20 hours later), opened a browser
> to the web mail, and I was still logged in.  I have
> $conf[session][timeout] = 0.  Obviously I have missed something.  We
> are using MySql based sessions as well.  I know that this wasn't
> happening 9 months ago.
>
> As for the version, I run this once every two weeks to get latest:
>
> cvs co -r FRAMEWORK_3 horde framework
> cd /exports/www/html/download/horde/
> cvs co -r FRAMEWORK_3 imp ingo kronolith mnemo nag turba dimp mimp
> cd /exports/www/html/download/framework
> ./install-packages.php -d /usr/share/pear
>
> Then I copy the files over with tar (after making a backup, of
> course), leaving the original configs intact only updating the
> configs when they become outdated.  I should be pretty up to date.
>
> Any assistance on this would be greatly appreciated.

Either your browser still remembered the cookies, despite your
settings. Or you don't use cookies at all, and your bookmark contains
your last session id.

Whether sessions are garbage collected on your server, completely
depends on your server traffic and PHP settings.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/