[imp] IMP, multiple account & duplicated email

Massimiliano Ceneri m.ceneri at hotswap.it
Tue Apr 6 15:13:48 UTC 2010

Hi all,
I ask your support to resolve a problem with Horde Webmail Edition Ver
1.2.4 (Horde  v.3.3.5 and IMP H3 v.4.3.5).
In the current configuration, horde/imp gain access to an IMAP server
outside my lan (eg imap.pluto.com) maintained by an ISP (Aruba.it).
I configured one of my IMAP account (aaaa at pluto.com) and everything
works fine but if I configure IMP to manage a second account eg.
bbbb at pluto.com via fetchmail, except for the first control, every
subsequent mail check will show duplicated emails.
(If there are 2 messages, I'll found 4 , if there are 4 messages I'll
found 8 and so on. Always the same)

I played with the preferences under "Options for Mail" - "Fetch Mail" -
"Edit your preferences for supplied to access other email accounts" -
"Get only new message?" but after the first check, which downloads all
the emails in the box, if I get a new email,every subsequent check I'll
find the same email duplicated!

Please help me.

HotSwap Logo <http://www.hotswap.it>

Massimiliano Ceneri