[imp] Domain based horde/config/config.php

steen at ing-steen.se steen at ing-steen.se
Sun Apr 11 10:48:18 UTC 2010

Hello Folks!

I tried for hours getting the various admins in our LDAP tree to see and
manage only their users based on groups they belong to (there are thousands
of users belonging to hundreds of admins).

Result is Authentication settings, and it is in horde/config/config.php
(how to splecify filter for user lists). Here I can set the correct ldap
filter, and that part works as expected.

The con is I need one config.php for each domain, how do I do that, or one
entire horde + imp installation in each domain document root, not nice way
to maintain future updates etc. they would be hundreds of them to :-)

How do I do that ?

I see a flag in horde/config/config.php:

      $conf['vhosts'] = false;

What happens if I enable it ? Information is very sparce and I do not see
to much on open internet either.

Regards //
               //  Peter Steen

McAfee check.