[imp] Messages not getting into 'Sent' folder

Ryan Press ryan at presslab.us
Tue May 18 14:45:31 UTC 2010

I was running the stable Horde Groupware Webmail version, and it was
working fine.  Now I just upgraded to the GIT version and I set Horde up
again from scratch.  I am having a problem where my sent emails aren't
making their way into the 'Sent' folder.  It was working with the old
version.  I have checked the 'Personal Information' settings in 'Options'
and it's set correctly.  'Drafts' is also working correctly.  The 'Sent'
folder is up near the top of the list with the special arrow icon in DIMP.
I can drag messages into the 'Sent' folder just fine.  The emails are
indeed sent out, there is just no record of them in 'Sent.'  Any ideas
where I should look?  Thanks, Ryan