[imp] Rendering-problem with multipart-mails

Michael Gröne michael.groene at zew.uni-hannover.de
Fri Jul 2 11:45:48 UTC 2010

I tested the following script on our developement-system (physically
real) and on the productive-version (virtual machine):

----
<?php
echo microtime();
echo "<br>";
echo microtime();
?>
----

On the developement-system the two values are *always* different, on
our productive system they are always the same - it makes me wonder why.

My workaround is to call usleep(1) before calling microtime(), which
results in an unique Content-ID for HTML- and other Parts.

Have you a less dirty solution? ;)

Greets,

Michael