[imp] IMP with auth complains.

Josef Karliak karliak at ajetaci.cz
Mon Jul 19 09:02:27 UTC 2010

   Hi guys,
   IMP complains to the log with the following messages:

Jul 19 09:38:09 HORDE [warning] [imp] Could not complete request.
Reason Given: authentication failure: NO [pid 2338 on line 384 of
"/srv/www/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/IMAP/Client.php"].

   But - I'm authentificated in horde, see emails and so on. Horde is
slow in my opinion, don't accept czech language (when I choose it,
still have it in English). Did I missed something ?
   Runing on opensuse 11.2, Cyrus imap.
   Thanks.
   J.K.