[imp] IMP stationery

Pierre Forget pierre.forget at st-donat.com
Mon Jul 19 14:58:02 UTC 2010

> Pierre Forget <pierre.forget <at> st-donat.com> writes:
>

> > Hi,
> >
> > Is there any way to make the stationery in IMP appear at the top of a
> > reply instead of being at the bottom?
> >
> > Or can somebody direct me to the code section where I can change this
> feature?
> >
> > HORDE 3.3.4
> > IMP 4.3.4
> > PHP 5.3.0
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Pierre Forget
> >

> Hi,
>
> I also had a problem with blank screens, which needed to be refreshed, and I
> think I found the solution. The timezone was not defined in PHP and once
> defined, the problem seems to be solved. Will keep checking.

Hi,

The blank screen is still there. I am trying to install Horde Groupware on the
same server and once configured with scripts, I can only get a blank screen.
No errors in the error logs, except for deprecated, which is not important.

This server has PHP 5.3.0 and I can install Groupware without problem, with
the same procedure, on another server with PHP 5.2.8

Groupware version 1.2.6

Any idea?

Pierre Forget