[imp] Disable bottom thumbnail in IMP WebMail

Josep Cols josep at cols.name
Sat Aug 14 14:53:47 UTC 2010

Hello:

They're a way to disable the bottom thumbnail on IMP?. And only the PDFs?
For PDF's, the thumbnail is generated by ghostscript and ghostscript has
a lot of bugs that invalidates the page and impede the download of PDF
messages.
When a PDF thumbnail is generated, the followin error is listed on http
error_log file: GPL Ghostscript 8.71: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1

For clarification, I attach an image with the bottom message I would
like to disable.

Thanks