[imp] linked attachments and URL

andreas moroder andreas.moroder at gmx.net
Sun Aug 15 10:35:10 UTC 2010

> Sure, such a feature make sense. You can add an enhancement request to
> bugs.horde.org.
>
> Jan.

Hello,

I tried to make the enhancement request, but it continued to tell me
that the spam protection word I insert is wrong. I even disabled
ghostery. Could you please make the reguest ( text below ) using my mail
address.

Thanks
Andreas

When a attachment is sent as VFS link, the link is made out of the URL
the client connects to Horde. This is not good if horde can be access
from a intranet with another URL.
There should be a option in the configuration to set the main part of
the URL to the attachment. Only the last part ( user & attachment )
should be generated by imp/horde

See http://old.nabble.com/linked-attachments-and-URL-to29417073.html