[imp] Problem with ACL for IMP 4.3.8

Marco falon at csi.it
Thu Oct 7 09:55:10 UTC 2010

Hi,
I have just upgraded to horde-webmail-1.2.7 from horde-webmail-1.2.6.

If I have an IMAP account with folder containing chars as ' ' or '-' I can't set
IMAP ACL.
It return:

"The current list of users with access to this folder could not be retrieved."

For instance, if I have an IMAP folder named 'postfix-users', then I can't set
ACL on it. If I rename the folder in 'postfixusers' IMP let me to set ACL.
If I re-rename it to 'postfix-users' ACL disappear again.

This doesn't happen with horde-webmail-1.2.6 on the same account and folder, so
I think it's not an IMAP server problem.

Could you help me?

Thanks
Marco