[imp] Problem with ACL for IMP 4.3.8

Graeme Wood Graeme.Wood at ed.ac.uk
Thu Oct 7 10:31:20 UTC 2010

On Thu, 7 Oct 2010, Marco wrote:

> Hi,
> I have just upgraded to horde-webmail-1.2.7 from horde-webmail-1.2.6.
>
> If I have an IMAP account with folder containing chars as ' ' or '-' I can't set
> IMAP ACL.
> It return:
>
> "The current list of users with access to this folder could not be retrieved."
>

> For instance, if I have an IMAP folder named 'postfix-users', then I can't set
> ACL on it. If I rename the folder in 'postfixusers' IMP let me to set ACL.
> If I re-rename it to 'postfix-users' ACL disappear again.
>
> This doesn't happen with horde-webmail-1.2.6 on the same account and folder, so
> I think it's not an IMAP server problem.
>
> Could you help me?

I also have this problem. It is something to do with the way folder names
are being quoted in lib/Horde/IMAP/ACL/rfc2086.php.

--
Graeme Wood, Unix Section of the IT Infrastructure Division,
Information Services, The University of Edinburgh

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body,
registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336.