[imp] Issue with character sets? (response to Michael Slusarz)

Michael Davis michael at daviskingdom.net
Wed Nov 3 13:48:50 UTC 2010

Michael,

I admit that had not read dimp/docs/INSTALL before asking the question.  I found the information you are referring to but have been unable to correct the problem.  Perhaps you can offer further assistance?

I checked my php info file and I am running PHP 5.3.2-1ubuntu4.5

I WAS running PECL/JSON.  I issued the command to uninstall it but php info still shows it:

JSON

	json support 		enabled
	json version 		1.2.1

Can you tell me how to remove the PECL/JSON and begin using the PHP built-in JSON?

Let me know if you need additional information.

--
Thank you,
michael davis