[imp] login slowness with large inboxes after upgrade from Horde 3.0.10+IMP 4.0.4 to Horde 3.3.8 + IMP 4.3.7

Aria Bamdad aria at bsc.gwu.edu
Wed Nov 3 15:01:29 UTC 2010

Jose,

In addition to Joe's suggestions, you may want to check if you were
previously using an IMAP proxy between IMP and your IMAP server.  Is your
IMAP server local/on the same machine as IMP?  Were you using an IMAP proxy
before?

Again, I have similar problems to you but my IMAP server performs badly even
with only a few thousand messages.  Partly because IMP appears to ask for a
lot of detailed information about every message.

Aria