[imp] Redirect, reinjection in DIMP

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at dada.net
Tue Nov 16 22:12:17 UTC 2010

Hi

One of the reasons I run Horde, is because I've had such a fantastic user experience with it as a user from another installation.  That installation doesn't seem to have been updated in a while, but nevertheless, has a feature that I miss from my installation.  And I wonder if it was a custom written feature or if I've just missed it in my options...

The ability to redirect a mail to another smtp address.  (The link actually says "Redirect" and allows you to reinject the mail into the mail queue with a new recipient address.

Actually, I have found this in IMP, but I am missing it from the DIMP interface.  Is there any reason this is not an option under other actions?

Thanks.

Simon