[imp] Bad issue with IMP

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Thu Dec 16 20:34:12 UTC 2010

Quoting matiss at jekabsons.lv:

> When you open email (dynamic imp) it opens and is going to be
> selected te same time (checkbox)... you read mail - its important..
> then you see lower one spam email - select it (check box) and delete
> it ... :( it will delete first readed mail. Is there a way to switch
> off that automatic checkboxing? :/

So you want to remove the ability to select multiple e-mails?  I'm
pretty sure many people find this a feature, not an issue.  IMP can
only do so much - it can read people's minds.  If people select
multiple e-mails, and then click delete, it can only assume both
messages were intended to be deleted.

michael