[imp] Unable to send mails with attched files with size > 3Mb

Josep Cols josep at cols.name
Tue Jan 4 15:35:07 UTC 2011

Hello:

Using IMP or DIMP, I'm unable to send mails with attached files wth a
size > 3 Mb
Using IMP, when I press the SEND button, the window changes to a black
one and a "DONE" msg appears on the foot.
Using DIMP, when I perss the Send Button, Send chnges to "Sending" and
never ends.

Using IMP, the compose window says that the maximum upload file size = 20M

Using a client mail program (thunderbird) I can send messages with
attached files of up to 15 Mb (minimum).

I can't see any error on httpd/access.log or error.log files

My php.ini file says:
post_max_size = 20M
upload_max_filesize = 20M

Any idea to search for or to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance

--
Josep Cols

Email: josep at cols.name