[imp] Error Moving message

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at dada.net
Mon Jan 3 16:23:12 UTC 2011

Hi

I had a server crash this morning, and I'm not sure if this is related to that, or something else.  The server drive was eventually okay, so I haven't had to rebuild anything.

Reporting a mail as spam in IMP (and DIMP), I got this:

# The message has been reported as spam.
# Message The message has been reported as spam to your system administrator.
# Error There was an error moving messages from "Inbox" to "". This is what the server said: [TRYCREATE] Mailbox does not exist.

Now, the message was actually sent to the spam-trap, but apparently it can't be moved.  Previously it was always deleted.

Can you tell me what I should check? I googled, but all I found was:
http://kb.parallels.com/1155

But when I check the options, the Trash folder created and selected (and frankly, I knew that because normal delete works fine, but what would be the point of troubleshooting if you didn't actually double check?).

Thanks.

Simon