[imp] How to generate load using imp

Piotr Legiecki piotrlg at pum.edu.pl
Thu Feb 3 17:30:43 UTC 2011

Hi

I'd like to test my new imp4.2 setup (before puting it to production)
with heavy load (lets say 100 connections). Just like there were 100
people logged to imp. Is it possible at all?

The problem is that when I'm testing it it is working fine, two or three
people also does not make any difference. But when I put it to
production, the mail (imap) server (another machine) just dies with load
(w)  200. About 50 sessions are registered in imp.

The same imap server is working ok with imp3.

Regards
P.