[imp] content issue

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Wed Mar 2 16:03:24 UTC 2011

Please keep discussion on the list.
----------  Forwarded ----------

Betreff: Re: [imp] content issue
Datum: Mittwoch 02 März 2011, 16:47:05
Von: Andy Rowe <andy at voice-over.org.uk>
An:  Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de>

> Hi Ralf thanks so much for offering help. This is where its going to get
tough

> I can tell you that when I click on help it says IMP H3 (4.3.9)

> I have looked on my cpanel file manager and I cant see the horde files
> but that is not to say they are not there...any advice?.

> not sure how I would tell if I am using IMP view or DIMP view?

> all I see is the yourdomain home page

Do you have administrator privileges on your horde?
Do you run an own server/vserver with cpanel?
Do you have or can get ssh access (shell access) to the server? You can
probably see that on cpanel.

When you access the horde / imp app as before,
do you see something like this?

http://www.horde.org/webmail/screenshots/imp_1_1.png
(imp)

or this