[imp] content issue

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Thu Mar 3 12:25:30 UTC 2011

Am Donnerstag 03 März 2011, 13:08:50 schrieben Sie:
> Hi Ralf, I hope that you got my note and screen shots last night. I
> have been told by pickaweb that I dont have ssh access.
>
> I have attached a shot from a mail today that again prevents content
> being accessed
>
> I really hope you can help
> Andy Rowe
> Voice Artist Presenter Producer
> Direct Event Services Ltd
>
> Studio: +44 (0)118 969 9438
> Mobile: +44 (0)7753 863 680
> SKYPE: andy.rowe.voice
> Website: www.voice-over.org.uk
>

> NOTE: Please refer to our terms and conditions when confirming
> a new voice over engagement. These can be found at
> http://www.voice-over.org.uk/terms.html
>
> Quoting Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de>:
> > Please keep discussion on the list.

Hi Andy,

I am currently very busy. Without access to your horde's files it is hard to
analyse, but usually it boils down to a default setting in the file
$hordepath/imp/config/mime_drivers.php

somewhere around the section

/**
 * Text driver settings
 */
$mime_drivers['imp']['plain'] = array(
    'inline' => true,
    'handles' => array('text/plain', 'text/rfc822-headers',
'application/pgp'),
    /* If you want to scan ALL incoming messages for UUencoded data, set the
     * following to true. This is very performance intensive and can take a
     * long time for large messages. It is not recommended and is disabled by
     * default. */
    'uuencode' => false,
    /* If you want to limit the display of message data inline for large
     * messages, set the maximum size of the displayed message here (in
     * bytes).  If exceeded, the user will only be able to download the part.
     * Set to 0 to disable this check. */

You will need to ask your company clickaweb how you can access this file or if
they will make the change for you.

Another solution would be to install a separate instance of horde in the part
of your webserver where you have full access. If you do not have the technical
knowledge how to do that, I'm sure you can find some paid assistance.

So far,

Ralf

--
***