[imp] imp 5 and menu.php

LALOT Dominique dom.lalot at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 12:09:36 UTC 2011

In the old times.. I added a test to check if the user was admin. How could
we do that now?

*if (Auth::isAdmin()) {*
   $_menu['admin']=array(
         'url' => '/admin/config/index.php',
         'text' => 'Admin',
        'target' =>     '_blank',
        'icon' => '/themes/tango-blue/graphics/administration.png',
#        'icon' => $GLOBALS['registry']->getImageDir('horde') .
'/administration.png'
        );
}

Thanks