[imp] Sidebar says loading, but nothing appears

Tony Arcus tony at ai.net.nz
Wed May 11 01:08:11 UTC 2011

Centos 5.6 64
php53
Horde 4.0.2

During setting up I had the sidebar, was learning horde so installed
and uninstalled to get familiar, now I have no side bar.

It flashes that it is loading but nothing appears

Under test.php all seems fine:
Is /var/www/html/horde/lib/../static writable by the web server user? Yes

Configurations are all green.

ideas please.

--
Tony Arcus
Systems and Network Engineer

Phone : 06-379-6668
Phone : 04-831-1401
Email : tony at ai.net.nz
Cell  : 021-827-660

This email and any accompanying documentation may contain privileged and
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, your use
of the information is strictly prohibited.

believed to be clean.